Sunday 4 November 2012

6 Days in a Row: PART 3

- 1/11/2012 -

Today will be meeting up with boyfie again because of  my laptop installation still not done yet.

Had late lunch at Old Town with my family

Visiting grandparents



After reached boyfie's place, he's busy working on my laptop stuffie.


Concentrate look

The specky look of us

After done installing everything, we play with the new installation of my webcam software. We took many different funny shots! 
Here we go!

LOVE
Ohhh my! Fire in my head!!

Rainingggg

Let's SMILEEEEEE =)

Slurrrppp =p

UUUUmmmmmm !

Ahhhhhhhhh ~

Choc Cake

It's that a diamond ring?

HHHHHmrrrpphhh .. I've power

Rose for me?

My favorite! Salmon! Unagi!



This looks more bigger



After we had dinner, we watched We Got Married Horror Special together.
It is a special episode where the 3 couples from WGM (Khuntoria, YongSeo, Adam Couple) compete to get the title of the best couple.For this season of WGM, they were competing with each couple through entering a haunted school.

 Seriously, I watch this a few times still I'm still loving it. It's really nice !

It is fun watching some horror stuff with boyfie as it makes the environment more exciting by seeing his scary reaction

Boyfie seems to be interested on watching WGM Khuntoria couple after this horror episode.
After finish the horror special episode we watched a few episode of WGM Khuntoria. One of the ep is about Nichkhun cook spaghetti for Victoria and by this boyfie said that he wanna watch that ep ( so that he can learn more and cook nicer one for me in future )



Due to  the time it's getting late, so end up we just watch 3 episode. Boyfie promised me that he will watch ALL EP together with me when we both have the free time =)




No comments:

Post a Comment