Sunday 11 November 2012

1st week of work

Monday, 5th Nov 2012


I'm officially 20 now & today is the first day working of mine.
But before work, I received a very touched-heart video DIY by boyfie.
The video seriously makes up my day. Appreciate what he has done for me ♥



It's been such a long time since the last time I woke up so super duper early!

The blue sky looks so nice



Felt kinda nervous as today is the first day and I'm still a newbie.

The first day of work ends pretty well & get to learn new things as well.
Last time I felt that doing co-op might not be so fun 
but after attending the first day I felt that it was not as bad as I thought.

After work, family and I had a normal dinner together for my official birthday.

The noodle taste superb! Thanks mummy ♥

Tuesday, 6th Nov 2012


Morning breakfast

Photo of the day

Selca while traffic jamming


Colleague of mine gave me some snacks while waiting for lunch break

Chicken drumstick rice, taste so delicious! Yums!


Wednesday, 7th Nov 2012


It's 6.30am, the sky still dark

Today the Kajang highway so so so freaking jam !
And guess what? Car accident & many cars are gathering over there.. 
and that's the reason of wasting so much time jamming on the road.

The accident quite critical eh? Ambulance were there too


Photo of the day before work

Had roti canai & teh tarik as breakfast, doesn't know when is the last time i had roti canai :)

Lunchie time, the pork taste delicious

Today is 7/11 and its BYO Cup Day! 
In conjunction with 7-Eleven day, customer can have Slurpee in our favourite cup just for RM2.20!



With this greatest value, me & daddy decided to go for it before the event ends!


Here is the cup of ours! Hehehe!  Strawberry flavour (Taste not bad actually)


Thursday, 8th Nov 2012


Chee Cheong Fun as thursday breakie ~
Fuhhhh ... many works for me

Da working place 

Lunch time, Curry chicken rice with egg :)

Specky look, selca after knock off

Although I need to wake up super early to get myself prepare & face the traffic jam every morning but it doesn't matter cuz I able to gain more experience & knowledge in working society & environment.

Glad that I can learn something new on the first week of work. 





No comments:

Post a Comment